Attention 5th & 6th Grade Math Lovers:
Wanted to join the MathCounts Math Club but were too late to register? NO WORRIES! You can still have all the fun by attempting the MathCounts questions below, just like the members of the Math Club! What are you waiting for?
Math Contest Rules
- A new set of MathCounts Questions will be posted on this website and on the MathCounts bulletin board in the Navy lobby on the Release Dates listed below.
- Students have until the Due Date to turn in their answers.
- Drop off the finished work in the MathCounts MailBox outside of Mrs. Madison’s room (in the Library).
- Every week, two of the top scorers will win mystery prizes!
- The submitted question sheets and mystery prizes will be returned to students in their Friday Folders.
|Release Date||Due Date|
Attempting these questions will help build a strong foundation for either academic or competitive Math. Have fun, and thanks for participating!
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Week 7-8 Questions:Question-7