Sept. 18 – Oct. 4, 2019
“No fuss, no muss, no coconuts. We’ve made this easy for you!”
Simply click a button and help Navy Elementary PTO reach our goal of $30,000!
Did you know?
EVERY PENNY you give to the No Fuss Fundraiser goes directly to benefit your Navy PTO!
Donate online by completing the donation form below. Donations by check should be made payable to “Navy PTO” and deposited in the “No Fuss Fundraiser” mailbox in the main office. Please be sure to include the child(ren)’s name, grade and teacher with the check to ensure they receive their wristband.
While the per family guideline is $100, any amount is welcome and appreciated! No amount is too big or too small.
If you would like to make a donation to support the Navy PTO and Navy ES, please visit our Make a Donation page:
Where Does Your Money Go?
Your donation helps the PTO support Navy ES through:
- Free Navy events
- Technology purchases
- School-wide improvements
- Classroom improvements
- Grade level enhancements
- Field trips
- ECO Club
- Teacher and staff appreciation
- and more!
Swag and Prizes!
ALL donations will receive a wristband!
- $10K – Flipper will greet kids during arrival & dismissal
- $20K – A teacher (or staff member) will dress up like a Ninja Turtle and scooter through the school
- $25K – School-wide 1 day no homework pass
- $30K – Mr. Coch will perform the “Git Up Dance” on WNES