The Navy PTO is offering a 6th grade only yearbook for the 2020-2021 school year. Each 6th grade student will be profiled in the yearbook along with individual photos and information about the student. This will be a great memento for students to take with them as they head on to middle school.
To create the yearbook, the PTO needs your help!
Parents of 6th grade students are asked to submit the following photos by December 1, 2020:
- One current headshot of your student, from waist or shoulders up. Nothing formal needed except a smiling student (no funny faces please);
- Three pictures of your student participating in their favorite activities: reading, sports, hiking, camping, skateboarding, video gaming, cooking, sewing, etc;
- One baby picture (fully clothed, please);
- One kindergarten age picture (5-6 years old); and
- Two pictures of your student with Navy friends.
Photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include as the subject of the email the students’ first and last name.
Digital photos should be emailed in their “Actual” or “Original” size to ensure best photo quality. You may send multiple emails with photos if needed, due to file sizes. Scanned photos are ok but tend to be blurry. No printed photos, please.
Questions? Contact Hagan Donaldson at email@example.com.