Doors open at 6:00pm!
Hooray the Carnival is finally here! After many months of preparing for the big night, anticipation is building and the kids cant wait! Hope to see all the Navy families tonight. For the first 100 students that come in the front or kiss & ride doors, they will receive a free tote bag to put all their fun prizes in. Please remember a few items:
- Tickets will be on sale in the main lobby and cafeteria for $6 for 6 tickets.Cash only.
- All Games in the gym require 1 ticket.
- Food items require 1 or 2 tickets
- Jail & Craft require 1 ticket
- No Parking on Ox Trail. Parking is available at Childtime.
- If students play on the playground, they need to be supervised by an adult.
- Students must be accompanied with an adult
- Carnival ends at 8:00pm
Help is still needed so please consider volunteering one hour of your time. Sign up now at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a4eafab2ea75-20151
Online Silent Auction Ends Today!
Just a reminder the Navy Silent Auction ends at 5:00pm on Friday, March 20th……
Last Hours to Bid…
Thank you to our wonderful community of Navy parents who have gone above and beyond to help us BEAT our fundraising goal!!! All proceeds from the silent auction will go directly to Navy Elementary.
A big thank you to our teachers who have really stepped up and offered tons of fun & educational opportunities for the students!
Please take a moment and look at the list of vendors who have so generously donated their products & services. Without these companies we would not have been able to raise the funds we needed to continue to make Navy the great school that it is today!
Thank you for your continued support.