Navy’s Family Movie Night is Tonight!
Doors open at 6pm.
Unfortunately, our gym and cafeteria can only accommodate a certain number of people for this event, therefore, we can only admit those who have RSVP’d in advance.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Mr Peabody & Sherman will start at 7pm in the cafeteria
- Parental Guidance will start at 6:45pm in the gym.
Please remember some basic rules:
- Students MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Please enter the school either at Kiss & Ride or Main Entrance.
- Adults please manage your student’s behavior.
- Please be respectful of others and refrain from talking during the movie.
- Students can bring blankets to sit to watch the movie – but please no pillows or other items that can be thrown.
- There will be plenty of seats for adults around the permitter and back of the gym/cafeteria! Please do not bring any chairs as we will ask you to return them to your car.
- Movie Concessions will be sold (candy/popcorn/water) starting at 6pm.
- Cash-only for concessions (items are $1 or $2).
- No outside food or drink.