Calling all engineers, writers, actors, scientists, problem solvers, project managers, artists, and creative thinkers!
In Odyssey of the Mind, students work together in teams from October – March to:
- Develop a solution to a complex problem by means of an 8-minute skit.
- Practice creative thinking and risk-taking.
- Learn new skills and practice others.
- Develop confidence in their abilities.
- Work as a part of a team.
- Do it ALL themselves.
- Have lots of fun, make new friends, and learn at the same time!
- Present their skits and tackle an unknown problem at the Regional Tournament.
We cannot organize teams without first having parents to volunteer as coaches and assistant coaches. Coaches will receive training and su pport to help them take on this rewarding role. Join us to find out more about how you can help and how your child can join a team.
Parent and Student Interest Meeting: Wednesday, October 5 at 7 pm in the Cafeteria
Questions? Please email Corey Jerome at email@example.com. For more information and a short synopsis of this year’s problems, go to www.odysseyofthemind.com and www.novanorth.org to learn more about coaching, participating, and general information. (Please be aware that the cost limits listed there are NOT the individual costs of participation.)
Please sign your child up for Odyssey of the Mind before October 21 using this form: http://goo.gl/forms/Tc1HgHvYIF