You may have spent some of your personal money for the benefit of a Navy PTO activity or event and would like reimbursement. Simply email your complete receipts as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Navy PTO Treasurer will initiate the approval and reimbursement process.
We have two ways to pay you back. By mailing a check from the bank or using Square Cash. Square Cash is the preferred method of payment and will be used unless you specify in your email you are requesting a check and do not want to use Square Cash.
The Navy PTO Board will review your request and, if approved, will initiate payment within 2 weeks. You will get your money faster if you use Square Cash instead of a check reimbursement.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Square Cash Reimbursement
Square Cash is an easy, fast, free way to exchange money and can be processed via email. Unless specified otherwise the reimbursement will be sent to the email sending in the receipts. When you receive the Square Cash email, just click on it and follow the instructions by entering the information where you want the money deposited. The money will be deposited in your account in 1-3 business days. Check out this link “Where Is My Deposit” for more information getting money from Square Cash.
Mailing a check from the bank will require 7-10 business days after the PTO approves the reimbursement. We will need a valid mailing address, phone number, and who to make the check out to.
- Please be sure to CC the committee head for your event so they can help stay on budget.
- Reimbursement requests must be submitted within 30 days of the completion of the event.
- Emails without receipts as email attachments will not be processed.
- If your receipt is just an email, please print it as a PDF and forward the original email with the PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to be accepted, the attached receipts must be legible photo or PDF files and must include date, all line item details, and amount.
- If there are personal items on the receipt, please indicate what is being reimbursed versus what is personal.
Make sure to include the following information in the body of your email or your reimbursement request may not be processed. Unless you request a check, you will get a Square Cash payment.
- Your name & phone number (in case there are questions)
- Navy PTO event / activity
- Date of Event
- If requesting a check
- Check payable to
- Phone Number
- Email Address / CashTag to send the money if different
- NOTE – Please do not request Square Cash to a FCPS email address as you might not receive it.
- Amount to be paid
- Whether the expense is included in the annual budget or the date of board meeting when it was approved
- Meaningful description of the expenditure or any other information the board might need to process your request.